Most Popular Formula 1 Teams on Social MediaRanked based on the number of followers on Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, and Twitter, as of 11-Oct-21
Most Popular Formula 1 Teams after the Turkish GP 2021
|Rank||Team||Followers (11-Oct-21)||Followers (27-Sep-21)||Change|
|2||Red Bull||21,600,850||21,459,409||0.66 %|
|6||Aston Martin||4,657,881||4,617,397||0.88 %|
|9||Alfa Romeo||3,359,392||3,340,583||0.56 %|
Teams that have added most fans in recent weeks
Between Russian GP (27-Sep-21) and the Turkish GP (11-Oct-21)
Between Italian GP (13-Sep-21) and the Russian GP (27-Sep-21)
Between Dutch GP (6-Sep-2021) and the Italian GP (13-Sep-21)
Between Belgian GP (30-Aug-2021) and the Dutch GP (6-Sep-21)
Between Hungarian GP (02 Aug 2021) and Belgian GP (30-Aug-21)
Between 15 July 2021 - 02 Aug 2021 (Hungarian GP)
Want more? Check out the other Social Media Rankings we track
|Current Cricketers (Men)||Overall|
|Current Cricketers (Women)||Overall|
|Formula 1 Teams||Overall|
|Formula 1 Drivers||Overall|
Why Social Media Ranking for Formula 1 Teams?
In today’s digitally connected world, when fans want to stay connected with their favorite Formula 1 teams and drivers both on and off the track, they are responding by using various social media channels to engage with their fans.
These rankings are an effort to appreciate the most followed Formula 1 teams and the bond they have with their fans. We try to look at this through some numbers and try to understand how some teams are actually using their on-track performance to build millions of unknown relationships for themselves and their sponsors.
Stay tuned to our rankings by subscribing to Fan’s Arena!
About the most popular Formula 1 teams ranking
- The rankings include the assessment of the social media performance of 10 Formula 1 teams that are participating in the 2021 season.
- The social media channels from which followers are counted are Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
- The ranking is based on the total number of followers on social media for each team. This total number is the sum of followers that each team has on all the social media platforms mentioned above. This total number does not indicate unique followers as some followers would have followed a particular team on multiple platforms.
- The follower count is done periodically to assess how the popularity of teams is changing in a given time frame. Going forward, in the second half of the 2021 season, we plan to update the count after every raceday to capture the most popular teams over the race weekends.
- While our team has diligently tried to capture the most pertinent social media accounts of each team (excluding any fan accounts) on a best effort basis, there might be errors in capturing account information or follower count. Please read the disclaimer for more details on this.